The Chamber provides opportunities to increase your business contacts through many activities.
- Awards Programs
- Annual Members’ Installation of Board Officers Event
- Business After Hours Mixers
- Business Expo
- Chamber events with special guest speaker
- Chamber Luncheons
- Leadership Petaluma Program
- Petaluma River Craft Beer Festival
- Seminars & Workshops
To meet your advertising and marketing needs, the Chamber offers its members several options.
• Annual Membership Directory – printed book of alphabetical and categorical listings distributed throughout the region. Click Here for a digital format of the Directory.
• Business Expo – Award-winning trade show open to the public.
• Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies – The Chamber will help you celebrate your special event such as grand openings, relocations and anniversaries.
• Direct Mail Promotion – Members can receive easy peel-off mailing labels of the membership listing, or receive the information in spreadsheet format via email for a minimal fee.
• Email Blasts – The Chamber will send your promo/special events notifications to all members.
• Advertising Opportunities – Members have access to sponsor events or advertise in a variety of our printed materials.
• Member & Visitor Information – Bring your cards or brochures and we’ll have them on display at the Chamber Office.
• Website Directory listing and links to your page through our site at www.petalumachamber.com
• Hot Deals – promote your business to other Chamber members by offering online specials.
• President’s Circle Membership- The President’s Circle members enjoy the convenience of a one-time, all-inclusive transaction that insures representation at Chamber events and in its publications. We offer four specific packages that include ways to market, advertise and promote your company on a regular, consistent basis.
Community Service Opportunities
Chamber members work together in addressing issues and concerns in the Petaluma Area. These groups focus on the pulse of what’s happening in Petaluma and Sonoma County.
- Business Seminars
- Economic Development
- Government Affairs
- Leadership Alumni
- Leadership Petaluma Program
- Women in Business
Continuing education in your professional and personal life are value added benefits of Chamber membership.Continuing education in your professional and personal life are value added benefits of Chamber membership.
- Leadership Petaluma – Premiere Leadership program that develops effective leaders capable of directing Petaluma toward achieving its maximum potential.
- Informational Seminars and Workshops – cover a variety of topics that relate to business.
- Women in Business – Round table discussions to address the unique issues facing Women in Business in a relaxed setting.
- Chamber Luncheons – lunch with a program of hot topic speakers on subjects of interest to the Petaluma community.
- Government Affairs – Meets every two weeks about to learn about and discuss local issues.
- Job Postings/JOB Board – Post your job openings on our website for FREE.
- Community Meetings – find out what is happening in your backyard.
Current community and business information is available through the Chamber.
- Statistics – Economic, demographic, employment, labor, education and government data is available.
- Referrals – From dining and lodging to community events, the Chamber supplies information about our area.
- Website – Links to businesses, information about Chamber and community events
The Chamber serves as a collective business voice in the community and as your business advocate at the county, state and federal levels. The Petaluma Area Chamber of Commerce is also an associate of the US Department of Commerce.