The Chamber provides opportunities to increase your business contacts through many activities.
- Business After Hours Mixers
- Quarterly Chamber Luncheons
- Leadership Petaluma Program
- Business Expo
- Petaluma River Craft Beer Festival
- Annual Members’ Installation of Board Officers Event
- Community Awards of Excellence
- Seminars & Workshops
Publicity & Marketing Opportunities
To meet your advertising and marketing needs, the Chamber offers its members several options.
- Petaluma Business - Award-winning publication keeps you current on business and community issues.
- Annual Membership
Directory Listing – printed book of alphabetical and
categorical listings distributed throughout the region. A
digital format of the Directory is also available our website.
- Business Expo - Award-winning annual trade show open to the
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies - The Chamber will help
you celebrate your special event such as grand openings,
relocations and anniversaries.
- Direct Mail Promotion -
Members can receive easy peel-off mailing labels of the
membership listing, or receive the information in spreadsheet
format via email for a minimal fee.
- Email Blasts - The
Chamber will send your promo/special events notifications to
all members for a nominal fee.
- Advertising Opportunities
– Members have access to sponsor events or advertise in a
variety of our printed materials.
- Member & Visitor
Information – Bring your cards or brochures and we’ll have
them on display at the Chamber Office.
- Website Directory
listing and links to your page through our site at
- Hot Deals – promote your
business to other Chamber members by offering online specials.
- President’s Circle Membership- The President’s Circle members enjoy the convenience of a one-time, all-inclusive transaction that insures representation at Chamber events and in its publications. We offer four specific packages that include ways to market, advertise and promote your company on a regular, consistent basis.
Community Service Opportunities
Chamber members work together in addressing issues and concerns in the Petaluma Area. These groups focus on the pulse of what’s happening in Petaluma and Sonoma County.
Leadership Petaluma Program
- Women in Business
Continuing education in your professional and personal life are value added benefits of Chamber membership.
Leadership Petaluma - Premiere Leadership program that
develops effective leaders capable of directing Petaluma
toward achieving its maximum potential.
Seminars and Workshops – cover a variety of topics that relate
Women in Business – Round table discussions
to address the unique issues facing Women in Business in a
Quarterly Chamber Luncheons - lunch with a
program of hot topic speakers on subjects of interest to the
Government Affairs - Meets every two
weeks about to learn about and discuss local issues.
Postings/JOB Board – Post your job openings on our website for
- Community Meetings – find out what is happening in your backyard.
Current community and business information is available through the Chamber.
Statistics - Economic, demographic, employment,
labor, education and government data is available.
Relocation List - Members may purchase names of individuals
and businesses relocating to Petaluma.
Referrals - From
dining and lodging to community events, the Chamber supplies
information about our area.
Website - Links to
businesses, information about Chamber and community events
The Chamber serves as a collective business voice in the community and as your business advocate at the county, state and federal levels. The Petaluma Area Chamber of Commerce is also an associate of the US Department of Commerce.